Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 07-04-2009, 09:13 AM   #1
HiSoC8Y
HiSoC8Y began at the beginning.

Device: iRex
Finally decided on buying the iRex iLiad..but guess what?

Guess what,

its out of stock from irex online store

Any idea where i can order from? and the best price i can get?

thanks
HiSoC8Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 11:16 AM   #2
junkyardwillie
Addict
junkyardwillie will become famous soon enoughjunkyardwillie will become famous soon enoughjunkyardwillie will become famous soon enoughjunkyardwillie will become famous soon enoughjunkyardwillie will become famous soon enoughjunkyardwillie will become famous soon enough

Device: Onyx Note Pro, Kobo H20 and iPad
I think they are having issues with shipping to the US so you'll have to find another way to get it ie ebay or the flea market. If you search through the forums you'll find the thread that discusses a patent issue that they are having and now can't ship the Iliad to the US.
junkyardwillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-14-2009, 12:46 PM   #3
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
I thought it was an issue with FCC certifications due to a change in the manufacturing location, not a patent issue.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 04:40 AM   #4
HiSoC8Y
HiSoC8Y began at the beginning.

Device: iRex
I'm not from the US, so that would still stop them from shipping it to me?
HiSoC8Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 07:24 PM   #5
cbell
Frenetic
cbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipse

Device: iLiad V2
Well, you don't say where you are, but DA Direct has both iLiad versions in stock now and ships to Australia, New Zealand and South-East Asia.

http://www.dadirect.com/readers
cbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert