Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 11-26-2012, 05:42 AM   #1
Deadwinga
Deadwinga began at the beginning.

Device: None
Side loaded books dictionary

Hi,

I'm looking to buy my first e-reader and I'm leaning towards Kobo Touch. The only thing that worries me, is that I've read that Kobo has highlights and dictionary, but only for Kobo ebooks, but those were some very old opinions. Has this issue been resolved?
Deadwinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 05:57 AM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
That hasn't been true for at least a year. The dictionary and annotations have worked with sideloaded epubs since at least firmware 1.9.16 (the first I used).
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert