Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-29-2004, 09:09 AM   #1
doctorow
Guru
doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
ml_ipod - WinAmp plugin to manage your iPod

ml_ipod is a free plugin for Winamp 2.9x/5.x that allows you to manage your iPod using the Winamp Media Library. It features:

- Advanced media managment with an Artist-Album display
- Full Playlist support
- Hymn DRM Removal support
- Intelligent syncronisation with your Winamp Library
- The ability to copy songs from your iPod to your hard disk
doctorow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 01:30 PM   #2
sUnShInE
Drama Queen
sUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to behold

Device: Palm Tungsten T|T3
- The ability to copy songs from your iPod to your hard disk

That last bit is inticing. Do we know if it keeps the tags? That's the big problem with just mounting the pod as a disk drive and copying songs over to your hd. I had to rename 3Gigs of songs not long ago.

Oh, the fun!

And yes, I do realize that there's a utility app out there for doing just this, however, it crashed my computer twice and I gave up.
sUnShInE is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-01-2004, 11:34 AM   #3
gyffes
Enthusiast
gyffes is on a distinguished road

Device: eMate!!! oh, and an NX-60
Then you have to ask... why not just use iTunes? It's a HELLUVA lot better program for organizing/ripping/etc music than WinAmp etc.
gyffes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 01:31 PM   #4
sUnShInE
Drama Queen
sUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to behold

Device: Palm Tungsten T|T3
I actually use a combination of MMJ for ripping; and EphPod for synching.

The thing is, EphPod is da bomb... not to mention free. If it only had a ripping function it would be perfect.
sUnShInE is offline   Reply With Quote