Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-03-2014, 07:34 AM   #6946
arasyi
Zealot
arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
It's a bit harder to get higher codes, compared to the last contest

45%
Spoiler:
2mLCFQ
2mLerm
2mN3Dx
2MNG6f
2MnjtU
2mrcwp
2MTJuV
2mVN9e
2Mwa4Y
2n2hDi
2n2jAx
37dU5v
37FDZC
37Hd8G
37Kwjr
37Lfun
37mdIV
37q8eB
37twbZ
37WGST
387pE4
388qrF
38ABWB
38FWm4
38GrPa

55%
Spoiler:
2nXNXW
2pDdww
2pHTPV
3AdkFT
3aGncb
3ApydT

65%
Spoiler:
2krJ4z
2kRMnp
35RtF7
35xejg
35Xs4f
36DQUt
36VUMB
arasyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:52 AM   #6947
din155
Guru
din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Win 10 thinkpad 8in
All I am getting is 20% and 25%..damn!
din155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-03-2014, 08:26 AM   #6948
mindwarp
Zealot
mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
65%
3dWKfG
2KSeab
2pYPhA
2SAeUG
2u5nxX
3bpTMy

2 75% codes left for regular posters. PM me if interested.

Last edited by mindwarp; 04-03-2014 at 10:01 AM.
mindwarp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 08:44 AM   #6949
din155
Guru
din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Win 10 thinkpad 8in
The highest ever reached by me
45% off 3n2hGt
din155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:51 AM   #6950
leanansidhe
Faerie Godmother
leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
55% - 3ttFxc
leanansidhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-03-2014, 12:10 PM   #6951
septentrion
Addict
septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2014, Kindle Voyage and Kindle Oasis 2
35 % : 3STBWA 3sUu9u
septentrion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 12:12 PM   #6952
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Finally got the multi-tab trick to work in Firefox [4 times then it stopped working]. New checkout with credit card is what finally worked for me. Previously wouldn't work for me with Gift Card. Hope that helps someone else.

I know people have had luck with multi-tab in Chrome too but I still have a balance with Gift Card in there. When that's used up I'll try the credit card/multi-tab in there also and post back.

Good luck!

Last edited by Blue2u; 04-03-2014 at 02:10 PM.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 01:55 PM   #6953
Kiya
Addict
Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360
45%

44Mebg
457BMc
46jCN7

55%

4928fq
4945CH
49qvFc
Kiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 02:01 PM   #6954
mindwarp
Zealot
mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

65%
3CbYU2
3BsPaR
3bwbd5
3bZ4VA
3ceDdD

Still have a few 75%

Does anyone know of a good Visa/MC Gift card that works at Kobo?
Old 04-03-2014, 02:19 PM   #6955
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindwarp View Post
Does anyone know of a good Visa/MC Gift card that works at Kobo?
Are you having problems with one? In the past, I've used Vanilla Visa with them, but it's been over a year and something may have changed.

The only one I've used recently is one with something like fifty cents left on it that I use for Google Play because they want a credit card on file even to get free books.
Difflugia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 02:28 PM   #6956
mindwarp
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Difflugia View Post
Are you having problems with one? In the past, I've used Vanilla Visa with them, but it's been over a year and something may have changed.

The only one I've used recently is one with something like fifty cents left on it that I use for Google Play because they want a credit card on file even to get free books.
I am. I've tried a Vanilla Visa, AMex and Discover GC's and none will load for me. Maybe it's just a glitch. IDK.
Old 04-03-2014, 03:31 PM   #6957
mambabasa
mambabasa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mambabasa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mambabasa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mambabasa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mambabasa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mambabasa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mambabasa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mambabasa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mambabasa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mambabasa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mambabasa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad
I have also tried vanilla visa and it will not take...wish we could purchase kobo gc as well.
mambabasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 04:07 PM   #6958
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
The last time I used a gift card was before the new checkout and I seem to recall other people having credit card problems around the time of the switch. It wouldn't surprise me if they've (intentionally or not) stopped accepting gift cards.
Difflugia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 04:36 PM   #6959
AlbertaCowboy
Guru
AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, PRS-650, iPhone 6, NVIDIA Shield K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Difflugia View Post
The last time I used a gift card was before the new checkout and I seem to recall other people having credit card problems around the time of the switch. It wouldn't surprise me if they've (intentionally or not) stopped accepting gift cards.
Chapters/Indigo Gift Cards work just fine. That's all I use these days.
I have never had any luck with any kind of prepaid VISA though. I wonder if they're just not accepted?
AlbertaCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 04:40 PM   #6960
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertaCowboy View Post
Chapters/Indigo Gift Cards work just fine. That's all I use these days.
I have never had any luck with any kind of prepaid VISA though. I wonder if they're just not accepted?
There's no Chapters/Indigo spot in new checkout for US customers. I can still use my Indigo gift card, but only if I am in old checkout.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals