Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 06-14-2012, 11:48 AM   #1
SharonK
Enthusiast
SharonK began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PaperWhite
Unhappy Help!!?

I recently got a Nook Tablet and moved some documents to \My Files\Documents on my card. I can't see them so I can't access them. Can anyone tell me what I did wrong or how to fix this?

I hope I haven't missed this somewhere on the forum, but if I did could you direct me to it. There doesn't seem to be a whole lot about working with the Nook Tablet. Any help would be appreciated.
SharonK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 12:25 PM   #2
BookJunkieLI
Evangelist
BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle 4, Nook Gl4, Nook STR, REB 1100, Ebookwise 1500,
Not having my Nook in front of me I *think* you actually wanted to put them in My Files\Books\ rather than Documents.
BookJunkieLI is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-15-2012, 05:31 AM   #3
SharonK
Enthusiast
SharonK began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PaperWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookJunkieLI View Post
Not having my Nook in front of me I *think* you actually wanted to put them in My Files\Books\ rather than Documents.
That thought occurred to me, but somehow seems "weird" if you understand my meaning. It is a solution, but I'm going to try out an app that reads PDF files and see if that solves the problem. I'd rather not mix my documents, few that they are, with my books. But I do appreciate the thought and your suggestion.

SharonK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 07:28 AM   #4
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
A friend and I ran across what seems this problem. It seems like the Nook likes to separate your content from the content you get through their store.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 03:32 AM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
You'd be better off asking nook questions in the nook forum; this doesn't appear to be a Calibre question.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-16-2012, 10:21 AM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Moderator Notice
Agreed with HarryT. Moved to Nook forum.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 02:25 PM   #7
Mujokan
Connoisseur
Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Try using the Nook internal search function for a word in the document title.
Mujokan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 02:39 PM   #8
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonK View Post
I recently got a Nook Tablet and moved some documents to \My Files\Documents on my card. I can't see them so I can't access them. Can anyone tell me what I did wrong or how to fix this?

I hope I haven't missed this somewhere on the forum, but if I did could you direct me to it. There doesn't seem to be a whole lot about working with the Nook Tablet. Any help would be appreciated.
I have a Nook Color, but I think this works the same way for both devices.
There are two ways to access the SD-card:
1. In the left down corner of the screen, on the black bar, you should see a symbol for the SD-card. Touch the symbol to access to card.
2. In the library view on top of the screen choose the My Stuff tab, and choose My Files. Choose between memory or card.
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote