Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 07-06-2011, 11:05 AM   #1
manbass
Enthusiast
manbass began at the beginning.

Device: Full EE - Ice Blue and a Pocket Edge
EE uses for Musicians

I will compile various ways I use the EE as a tool for Musicians. First off and fairly obvious:

1. PDF sheet music - I have pdf sheet, chord chart and grand staff music on a USB stick. Now instead of printing out the paper sheets and flipping them manually, I just put my EE on the music stand and hit the page turn button as I read, play and practice.

I have a recording and mix/master program that is portable on a USB stick. I will post run works and any other apps (drum machine programs, amplifier simulators, signal processors, etc.) that may be useful here in the future.

manbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 11:46 AM   #2
emusan
lol
emusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheese

Device: eDGe
I use the LCD side as a metronome while playing sometimes, there are some nice apps out there... I found a tuner once though I'm not sure I trust the mic on the eDGe that much... You could probably look at sheet music and record/use a metronome at the same time due to the fanciness of the edge lol.
emusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-06-2011, 12:37 PM   #3
T-virus
T-virus began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by manbass View Post
I will compile various ways I use the EE as a tool for Musicians. First off and fairly obvious:

1. PDF sheet music - I have pdf sheet, chord chart and grand staff music on a USB stick. Now instead of printing out the paper sheets and flipping them manually, I just put my EE on the music stand and hit the page turn button as I read, play and practice.

I have a recording and mix/master program that is portable on a USB stick. I will post run works and any other apps (drum machine programs, amplifier simulators, signal processors, etc.) that may be useful here in the future.

I definitively need those software (please tel me that it work on EE Ermite)

Thanks in advance
T-virus is offline   Reply With Quote