Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-30-2011, 11:05 AM   #1
MrFrankenstein
MrFrankenstein can self-interpret dreams as they happen.MrFrankenstein can self-interpret dreams as they happen.MrFrankenstein can self-interpret dreams as they happen.MrFrankenstein can self-interpret dreams as they happen.MrFrankenstein can self-interpret dreams as they happen.MrFrankenstein can self-interpret dreams as they happen.MrFrankenstein can self-interpret dreams as they happen.MrFrankenstein can self-interpret dreams as they happen.MrFrankenstein can self-interpret dreams as they happen.MrFrankenstein can self-interpret dreams as they happen.MrFrankenstein can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
The ultimate submarine journey: 'The Depths of Deception' in Top 100 Kindle charts!

Hi all, thanks for the opportunity to let me shamelessly promote my book The Depths of Deception - currently at #73 on Amazon Kindle's Top 100 Chart of Spy stories and Tales of Intrigue.
(http://www.amazon.com/The-Depths-of-.../dp/B004RPVVTI)
The Depths of Deception #73 Listing:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/top-rated/d...inc_1_7_last#4

The Blurb

A submarine hurtles through the cold dark waters of the Atlantic en route to an unknown destination. Only the ship’s doctor knows its true mission, but he is not who he appears to be.
America has disappeared some years ago. A neo-fascist Party has come to power in the UK. Russia has expanded south. Ships leaving continental European waters are attacked. China is on the rise.

A sweeping tale moving from the violent heart of Apartheid South Africa, to the ruins of the United Kingdom, and down to the edge of the world in the frozen Antarctic landscape, The Depths of Deception is a cruel tale of revenge, served as a shatteringly cold dish.

Its picked up a number of five star reviews.
Quote:
I found this to be one of the most remarkable books I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Truthfully, I'm a bit at a loss for words to convey how deeply I was touched by so many things in the book...I thought it fascinating, surprising, unpredictable . . . all in addition to being quite well written and very well edited. It is one of those books that makes you think, rather than being simply a fluff piece or eye candy. I can't think of one negative thing to say about this book.
Quote:
Where do I start? Prepare to feast on this scrumptious word meal! If this novel could be described as a cut of beef, then The Depths of Deception would be Prime Rib or better still Filet Mignon! Include your favorite red wine, voila! An all around superb dish.

The author captures your attention from the very first page. It grabs you by the collar and doesn't let you go. Long after you've finished. This is definitely a book for thinkers. Looking for a great read that also educates, then look no further. The detailed descriptions, gives one the feeling of 'being there'. You taste, smell and feel everything the main character does. Words alone can't express how much I enjoyed this book.

Quote:
This book was truly a joy to read. Intelligent, compelling, wonderful characterizations, great story, thought provoking...all of these describe this book and yet, the whole is even better than the parts. I can hardly wait for Mr. Fraser's next book! This book reads like the author savored writing every word - what a wonderful, exceptional experience.
(http://www.amazon.com/The-Depths-of-.../dp/B004RPVVTI)

Last edited by MrFrankenstein; 04-30-2011 at 11:19 AM.
MrFrankenstein is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
africa, apocalyptic, conspiracy, spy, thriller