Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > PDF

Notices

Old 08-13-2011, 02:43 AM   #1
Ceryta
Ceryta began at the beginning.

Device: netbook
Editing secured PDF ebooks

Hi, I have a question. I have alot of ebooks that I have brought though the years. I can not even remember what half of them are even about. Which brings me to my question. I want to add a summery to each of my ebooks. I want to insert a page in the actual file using Adobe. The problem is most of the ebooks are secured. I was able to do the unsecured files easily. How can I unsecured the sercured files so I can edit them? But if I can't , I can't. I could always make a master summery file, I guess. Thanks for any help.
Ceryta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 01:01 PM   #2
DSpider
Evangelist
DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2 2014
Stip the DRM an annotate away.

If you can't strip it, you could always OCR it, extract the images and rebuild the PDF. But it takes time... and a heck of a lot more effort. Instead, you could simply archive the e-book along with a text file and be done with it.
DSpider is offline   Reply With Quote