Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 01-23-2012, 03:32 AM   #46
Dompie
Connoisseur
Dompie began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura & Kobo Libra
Yes you are right, I can (with the old version) reproduce the error and yes with ISBN-numbers. In the new version it works as designed!!!

Tested with ISBN 9789022510117 (Peter James - Nachtmerrie)
Dompie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 12:34 PM   #47
Wipneus
Connoisseur
Wipneus began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad Pro
Bol.nl

Bol.nl don`t work
Wipneus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-07-2012, 01:16 PM   #48
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 902 / Ipad air/ kindle paperwhite
TY for the info
I saw they changed the website according to the authors info.
Maybe more, I will check and publish an update a.s.a.p.
I dont think it will take long.

BTW The forum is english, but you can pm me in dutch if you like. Dutch on the forum cannot be follow by all members

Last edited by Pr.BarnArt; 02-07-2012 at 01:19 PM.
Pr.BarnArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 06:17 PM   #49
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Okay,

new version 1.6.0. available:
- fix for another websitechange of bol.com related to authors
- add link to mobileread forum for error and requests in the configuration section

I think they don't want to inform me, when there is a website change.
So please keep me informed.

Enjoy and let me know if there are issues.
Old 02-12-2012, 11:16 AM   #50
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

On request of Wipneus I added two options:

- option: to retrieve covers from Literatuurplein.nl if availalble- default = no
- option: to retrieve only covers from Literatuurplein.nl, not from bol.com - default=no

settings are done in the configuration window

The search for covers at Literatuurplein.nl is based on the isbn number that is found at Bol.com or given in Calibre.

It is a beta version to try and look for errors. Version 1.6.1.
You can download the attachment and install it in stead of the current version ( latest 1.6.0).

Please post comments/errors in this thread (in case of errors with book title/ author - isbn).

Enjoy.

If it works it will be in the next offcial release of BOL_NL.
Attached Files
File Type: zip BOL_NL- v.1.6.1.zip (11.9 KB, 703 views)

Last edited by Pr.BarnArt; 03-02-2012 at 10:09 AM.
Advert
Old 04-12-2012, 02:46 PM   #51
Thunder007
Thunder007 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 Wi-Fi
When the user interface language of Calibre is set to English, the bol.com plugin changes the metadata "Languages" field to English (it should be Dutch). I'm using the latest version of Calibre, I haven't noticed it in previous versions? If I change the user interface language to Dutch, then your plugin puts Dutch in the metadata language field.

You also developed the dizzie.nl plugin, with that plugin the problem doesn't occur.

Last edited by Thunder007; 04-12-2012 at 02:51 PM.
Thunder007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 02:52 PM   #52
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder007 View Post
When the user interface language of Calibre is set to English, the bol.com plugin changes the metadata "Languages" field to English (it should be Dutch). I'm using the latest version of Calibre, I haven't noticed it in previous versions? If I change the user interface language to Dutch, then your plugin puts Dutch in the metadata language field.
The plugin bol_nl doensnot support language as a metadatafield. I think it is set to default or is filled by another plugin you have selected.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:11 PM   #53
Thunder007

I installed the previous version of Calibre (link: http://sourceforge.net/projects/calibre/files/)
Nothing changes with the languages field, normal behavior.

I don't have a clue why it is filled with the ui language in the latest version? I didn't select another plugin or make any changes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr.BarnArt View Post
The plugin bol_nl doensnot support language as a metadatafield.
Would it be possible to include support for language metadata?

Last edited by Thunder007; 04-12-2012 at 05:31 PM.
Old 04-22-2012, 01:06 PM   #54
Thunder007

Sorry for the bump, but it has been more than a week ago.
The same problem exists when using the Dutch user interface and downloading metadata for English books. Only the bol_nl plugin has this issue.

Old 04-22-2012, 03:27 PM   #55
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder007 View Post
Sorry for the bump, but it has been more than a week ago.
The same problem exists when using the Dutch user interface and downloading metadata for English books. Only the bol_nl plugin has this issue.

In version 8.15 language was added to the metadata.
If nothing is selected , it fillls with the local language you have selected /otherwise english.
I have made an update for BOL_NL, so the language is set by the plugin.
New update 1.6.2. is available at the startpage of this thread.
Old 04-22-2012, 03:48 PM   #56
Thunder007

Thumbs up

Thanks for the update, it solved my problem and it works great!
Old 06-17-2012, 06:04 AM   #57
Happy1988
Happy1988 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony
Bol_NL plugin unfindable

I have installed the Bol_nl plugin, but I can not find it anywhere. How do I 'activate' it? It does not appear in the bookstore list or as a button.
Happy1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 06:39 AM   #58
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

BOL_NL is a meta data source plugin. It is not intended for searching/buying books at a store.
Old 07-05-2012, 02:28 PM   #59
sanghoku
sanghoku began at the beginning.

Device: bebook neo
[REQ] "Trafwoord" / "Labels"

Would it be possible to retrieve the 'Trefwoorden' section on bol's website and use them as Labels within Calibre?
Harry Potter would then have as labels:
Tovenaars, Vriendschap

Or possibly even combine 'Categorieën', 'Trefwoorden' & 'Leeftijd' into 'Labels'?

thanks a lot for thinking about it
sanghoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 12:36 PM   #60
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanghoku View Post
Would it be possible to retrieve the 'Trefwoorden' section on bol's website and use them as Labels within Calibre?
Harry Potter would then have as labels:
Tovenaars, Vriendschap

Or possibly even combine 'Categorieën', 'Trefwoorden' & 'Leeftijd' into 'Labels'?

thanks a lot for thinking about it
I did . It is like You ask -> I serve.
New version 1.7.0 available at the start-topic of this thread.
With this version you get the option to retrieve Tags for Genre, Age, Category and /or Keywords. - Settings are done in the configuration window.
Default is : no-tags

Enjoy