Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 11-29-2010, 07:22 PM   #1
milie529
milie529 began at the beginning.

Device: Pandigital Black
Question US Pandigital (Black) in Canada

Hi,
My sister juste gave me the US version of the Pandigital Novel Black. The only thing is that I live in Canada.... I was wondering if there was a way to install the Kobo application on my eReader, cuz I can't use the Barnes & Noble one... I've been searching the internet to find a way to do this, but didn't find it.

I know I can use Calibre on my computer or the transfert the ebooks on my ereader, but I was looking for a way to do this directly on my Pandigital.

Thanks!

Also, I don't know if its necessary, but I a have a Mac, running on OS X 10.6.5
milie529 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 07:59 PM   #2
soondai
Guru
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite
check over on slatedroid. pretty sure they have a hack for the black. then it should be no problem loading up the kobo app
soondai is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-30-2010, 02:24 AM   #3
soondai
Guru
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite
disregard my previous post. it looks like you can switch to the canadian (kobo) version of the firmware officially and not even void your warranty according to this:

http://www.the-digital-reader.com/20...digital-novel/
soondai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 07:07 PM   #4
milie529
milie529 began at the beginning.

Device: Pandigital Black
thank you very much! I'm gonna try this tonight!
milie529 is offline   Reply With Quote