Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 05-25-2015, 08:15 AM   #1
Will Holder
Will Holder began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-T1
No Sleep for PRS-T1?

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone can help me hack my PRS-T1 so that it doesn't go into sleep mode. Am hoping to use my Reader in an exhibition. Thank you!
Will Holder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 02:53 PM   #2
bla
E bookworm
bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T1,Android Tablet, I phone
You will need to root the device .. the sleep mode is built in and cant be over ridden
bla is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
prs-t1, sleep mode