Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 02-25-2013, 10:48 AM   #16
pagansoul
Fanatic
pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone5, iPad Gen3, Kobo, Kindle Fire, Kobo Vox. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
I tend to read 1 ebook a week but only pull another book days after. I have a huge backlog and spend a great deal of time not reading my books but going to forums that cover 1) Blu-ray & DVD releases 2) movie trailers 3) Apple news on Macrumors 4) Amazon specials 5) my shows on Hulu 6) Google News 7) NPR on Music and Technology and some 8) Youtube and 9) Fanfiction.
pagansoul is offline   Reply With Quote