shinnosuke
shinnosuke began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 360º
I have my 360º! I love it!
shinnosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 07:50 AM   #17
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinnosuke View Post
I have my 360º! I love it!
No holiday in Spain today? Have a lot of fun with your device. You know you can adjust it almost completely to your needs, right?
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 03:25 PM   #18
shinnosuke
shinnosuke began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 360º
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
No holiday in Spain today? Have a lot of fun with your device. You know you can adjust it almost completely to your needs, right?
A lot of things to try! The device is very user-friendly!

BTW, I'm translating the firmware to Catalan.
shinnosuke is offline   Reply With Quote