Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-04-2012, 02:28 PM   #1
Breathinlady
Zealot
Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Fire HD,HD6,10HD,2 Fire Phones iPod touch, iPad3, Nexus 10
Storage problem

I am trying to see how much storage I am using I go to MORE/DEVICES/STORAGE when I get to the storage page all it tells me is calculating. I have waited until the screen times out (5 minutes) and never get any values.

What am I doing wrong, or is there a problem, with the Fire HD?
Breathinlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:31 PM   #2
jswinden
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathinlady View Post
I am trying to see how much storage I am using I go to MORE/DEVICES/STORAGE when I get to the storage page all it tells me is calculating. I have waited until the screen times out (5 minutes) and never get any values.

What am I doing wrong, or is there a problem, with the Fire HD?
You are doing correctly. Mine calculates in just a few seconds. I'm not sure why yours is hanging up. Probably something is running in the background and interfering.
Advert