Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-28-2009, 09:15 PM   #31
Laine
Addict
Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O, Voyage
Is it just my cats or is one of the last places a cat sleeps the actual cat bed you bought for them?
There's a poem - is it Eleanor Farjeon? - called Cats Sleep Anywhere.
Laine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 09:35 PM   #32
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
It's my understanding that cats sleep anywhere they please, go anywhere they please, do anything they please, any time they dang well please. That's what makes them cats.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-29-2009, 01:45 AM   #33
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Yep, the Blue Lady has the right of it... The favourite place of my cat to sleep? Between me and my keyboard. While 30cm away from it, there is an empty cat basket...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 05:07 AM   #34
Cassy
Zealot
Cassy began at the beginning.

Device: Silver Sony PRS 505
My kitty isn't quite sleeping but it made me laugh

Cassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 11:41 AM   #35
Curly
I need a holiday!
Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: PRS-505, ipod touch
Cats are just sooo very goofy! Your kitty is lovely -- what is his/her name?
Curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-29-2009, 03:21 PM   #36
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650

Definitely wherever they want! Regardless of the danger!

Last edited by rebarnmom; 05-29-2009 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Oops! Wrong picture.
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 03:24 PM   #37
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
awwwww!
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 03:27 PM   #38
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisk View Post
awwwww!
Which pic did you see? Our cat sleeping on top of my sick daughter or the current pic?
Old 05-29-2009, 03:29 PM   #39
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebarnmom View Post
Which pic did you see? Our cat sleeping on top of my sick daughter or the current pic?
sleeping on the daughter (sorry didn't know she was sick)
Old 05-29-2009, 03:30 PM   #40
krisk
Wizard

ummm the one up now just has food bowls and the side of a chair?

*oops* a knee
Old 05-29-2009, 03:31 PM   #41
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisk View Post
ummm the one up now just has food bowls and the side of a chair?

*oops* a knee

The cat's in the food bowl
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 03:33 PM   #42
krisk
Wizard

oh!!!
Old 05-29-2009, 03:38 PM   #43
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
My cats seem to love the bunk beds I got for them. They actually use them ... top and bottom sections. I bought about 8 of them, and then got inserts that I liked better than the ones that came with the beds.

If anyone is wondering, yes, I have all outlets covered with plastic boxes so the cats can't start any more electrical fires by peeing into the outlets.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0001s.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	234.6 KB
ID:	30050   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0002s.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	259.3 KB
ID:	30051  
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 03:39 PM   #44
krisk
Wizard

oh my! they peed in the outlets!?
Old 05-29-2009, 03:42 PM   #45
rebarnmom
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
The cat's in the food bowl
Now, do you want to see the big dog waiting to eat this kit?

(Sorry, I haven't gotten the hang of editing my pics very well, they're so large and all, with knees and other irrelevent, miscellaneous body parts.)