Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 08-24-2007, 03:37 PM   #1
paulkbiba
Connoisseur
paulkbiba began at the beginning.

Device: Nokia e61i, iPhone
Neal Stephenson Books on Sale

I was just over at the Sony Connect store and they are selling the Neal Stephenson trilogy: Quicksilver, The Confusion and The System of the World, for only $22. I picked it up for my new Sony Reader. I've had problems reading the hardbacks because they are so heavy and awkward to hold. This is one other advantage of ebooks.
paulkbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 01:03 PM   #2
wayspooled
Crab In The Dark
wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Tablet PC until a 10" comes out that I like
Great story too...
wayspooled is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert