Old 10-14-2008, 07:24 AM   #1
mrdini
Connoisseur
mrdini doesn't littermrdini doesn't litter

Device: Hanlin V2 & V6
Wiki documentation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Actually, I looked at the web site... I had similar questions. I could be wrong but from what I read OI is the basic OS/kernal which applications are written on top of. Madshelf is the file/ebook browser (I think) while there is a reader, which I think is FBReader.

But I would love to hear more details about this, and how it works. The Wiki is pretty sparse.
As with any open source projects, the documentation is always the last thing on our minds - if it ever gets written

That said - please do put in suggestion/requests for information that you would like to see on the wiki. Keep in mind that if you know the answer, you can easily edit the OpenInkpot wiki yourself!
Old 10-14-2008, 09:50 AM   #2
dottedmag
OpenInkpot co-founder
dottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle Oasis
I concur :-P Documentation is not the last thing, it is the second thing right after the code.
Advert