Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 03-21-2012, 10:22 AM   #1
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Sony Dual Screen Tablet

It's no eDGe but it folds ...

http://www.wired.com/reviews/2012/03/sony-tablet-p/

A little on the pricey side as well ...

http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/sto...=SGPT211US/SAT

Last edited by obsessed2; 03-21-2012 at 10:26 AM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 10:57 AM   #2
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
Definitely not as versatile as the Edge. Why in the world would anyone want to watch a video on a split screen???

Still, if it wasn't for the poor battery life, I might consider getting one when Woot offers it up for under $80!
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 02:06 PM   #3
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by DianNC View Post
Definitely not as versatile as the Edge. Why in the world would anyone want to watch a video on a split screen???

Still, if it wasn't for the poor battery life, I might consider getting one when Woot offers it up for under $80!

It would have been nice if they could have made the screen integrations appear a little more seamless. However, it is nice to see some manufacturers are still interested in the dual display design. I was actually looking forward to seeing the Intel Kno (http://www.fastcompany.com/1745709/i...ure-of-tablets) but it kind of fizzled and I assume died. If Woot does offer this for $80 I guess I'll race you to be the first sucker to buy.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote