Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-13-2012, 02:41 AM   #16
Obliv
Obliv solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Obliv solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Obliv solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Obliv solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Obliv solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Obliv solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Obliv solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Obliv solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Obliv solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Obliv solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Obliv solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I can get two audible books for that price from this sale.
Now if I only I can narrow down the choices.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=190070

Audible has a good sale on right now, and are selling 3 credits for $34.

If you use that credit, you can end up getting 6 "Classics" for $24

http://www.audible.com/extracredits

Just FYI
Obliv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:27 PM   #17
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Just got a notice - if I use 4 credits by the 22nd, they'll give me $10 next month. suspect the offer will only be for those who had 4 or more credits the day they sent out the notice, though, but worth checking your email, for those had hoard credits (or just haven't used them due to all the sales recently).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 05:04 AM   #18
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
I got the same 4 credit offer so far I'm thinking of getting

Patient Zero by Jonathan Maberry narrated by Ray Porter
Dance for the Dead by Thomas Perry narrated by Joyce Bean
Gone Girl: A Novel by Gillian Flynn narrated by Julia Whelan, Kirby Heyborne
The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood Narrated by Claire Danes

Still looking around in case something else takes my fancy before committing luckily I have a few days to choose because I'm feeling very indecisive at the moment.
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:47 PM   #19
Wald07
Audiophile
Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexux7 2nd Gen & Kobo Touch
Me too. I grabbed "Clan of the Cave Bear", "Valley of Horses", "Mamoth Hunters" all by Jean Auel. and "Broken" by Karin Slaughter. All from my wish list.

Funny, I rec'd this offer. I didn't have 4 credits, I had 1, but after the e-mail, I bought the 3-pack credit deal. So I am good to go.
Wald07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 12:34 AM   #20
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wald07 View Post
Me too. I grabbed "Clan of the Cave Bear", "Valley of Horses", "Mamoth Hunters" all by Jean Auel. and "Broken" by Karin Slaughter. All from my wish list.

Funny, I rec'd this offer. I didn't have 4 credits, I had 1, but after the e-mail, I bought the 3-pack credit deal. So I am good to go.
I have 4 credits but I can't see to decide what to spend them on. I mean they are precious but $10 is a nice offer though. Decisions...decisions..
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote