Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-22-2009, 11:48 AM   #1
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
Question What's your favorite online scam?

I am unfortunately looking for housing again (I may talk about that in another thread, we shall see). anyway... I just got this back in response to a Craig's List posting that I had emailed to;

Hello,

Showers of blessing unto you and you entire household.My name is Chris Holmes the owner of the 2bedroom Condo you are making enquiry of.I once resided in the Condo with my wife and only daughter before me and my family decided to work for the lord.So presently i am based here in the West africa.My wife could not stay further cause she had to go for a surgery in Mississippi,Cause she has to visit an Otology/Neurotologist for sugery we want to give it out for rent and looking for a responsible person that can take good care of the Condo for us we are not after the money for the rent but want it to be clean at the time and the person that will rent it to take it as if it were its own. So for now, i am here in west Africa, our new condo and put all my worries off concerning the maintenance of the Home for, since i am not residing there for now.I left behind some Facilities and electonics which include the rent, and a DVD player, air conditioning, alarm system. The kitchen is fully equipped with all necessary cooking utensils, refrigerator-freezer, four-hob and oven, microwave,dishwasher and washing machine, My Computer Connected with Internet Acess Also the keys to the condo are right here with me, and the lease document. Which i can send to you after all necessary agreement has be accepted. Also i will like you to know that the rent charges is not really the issue,Hope you are okay with the price of ($850) with hydro,heat laundry facilities,air condition and so on,but your absolute maintenance of my Home is most important thing so will want you to get back to me with the Application form below.

Here is the Condo address xxxxxxx Drive, xxxxx CA xxxxxx .. Pls note that you will be viewing the condo from outside and won't be able to inspect the Interior because the keys and the documents to the Condo are with me here in Africa and It is located on a cool, quiet and safe neighbourhood.
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 11:57 AM   #2
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
RUN FAST

Last edited by Lady Blue; 05-22-2009 at 11:59 AM.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-22-2009, 12:06 PM   #3
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

yeah, ya think?
Old 05-22-2009, 12:09 PM   #4
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Unfortunately, that would sound okay to some people.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 12:10 PM   #5
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Blue View Post
Unfortunately, that would sound okay to some people.
It does make you wonder who falls for this stuff doesn't it?
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-22-2009, 12:12 PM   #6
krisk
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
It does make you wonder who falls for this stuff doesn't it?
it does and they are usually the most vulnerable. I think I might drive by the address and see if there is something that looks like an office to let them know what is going on.
Old 05-22-2009, 12:20 PM   #7
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs 650, 505
Yet another 419 scam, if there is anybody out there who does not know - or if you just want a good laugh have a look at

http://www.419eater.com/
columbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 08:25 PM   #8
Jaime_Astorga
Member Retired
Jaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura about

Device: PRS-350-SC: Sony Reader Pocket Edition
I like this one:

Quote:
It cost you nothing (Yes! $0) to Give us a call, We will Contact you back

Absolutely NO Exams/Tests/Classes/books/Interviews
No Pre-school Qualification Needed!

-----------------------------
inside USA: 1-718-989-5740
0utside USA: +1-718-989-5740

Degree, Bacheelor, MasteerMBA, PhDD available in the field of your Choice that's right, You can even become a doctor & receive all the Benefits that comes With it!

Please leave below 3 info In voicemail:

1) your Name
2) your Country
3) your Phone No. (with CountryCode)

Call Now! 24 hours a day, 7 Days a week To recieve your call

inside USA: 1-718-989-5740
0utside USA: +1-718-989-5740

Our staff will get back To you in 1-3 working days
Jaime_Astorga is offline   Reply With Quote