Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-10-2012, 03:03 PM   #21946
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
On a wins/post basis you lose. Ergo, I win.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:06 PM   #21947
Batman Jr.
Unstoppably Curious
Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kindle 3/Fire; BB Z10; enTourage eDGe/Pocket eDGe; iPad4/iPod touch 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post
On a wins/post basis you lose. Ergo, I win.
Oh, a math major, eh? Why, I oughta...win! (Nyuk, nyuk)
Batman Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:26 PM   #21948
qlob
Official Lurker
qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3.4
School just had a bomb threat.... finally let us go home..... I think I deserve the win.....
qlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:30 PM   #21949
Batman Jr.
Unstoppably Curious
Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kindle 3/Fire; BB Z10; enTourage eDGe/Pocket eDGe; iPad4/iPod touch 5
Wow, hope everyone's OK. You may borrow the win until 12:00 a.m., October 11, 2012.
Batman Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:34 PM   #21950
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Glad you are okay qlob.
Old 10-10-2012, 03:43 PM   #21951
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I guess I win now ...
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:46 PM   #21952
qlob
Official Lurker
qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman Jr. View Post
Wow, hope everyone's OK. You may borrow the win until 12:00 a.m., October 11, 2012.
Everyone is fine, thanks. What time zone are we talking about here?
qlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:09 PM   #21953
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules
74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 8.9 HDX Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Acer A200
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
I'm touched by Max's kindness, but not so touched that I won't still try taking the win.

I win.
He saves his money for dates with Raindrop. She is not a cheap date by any means but he would have been more than happy to help you if it was needed. He will not give away the win though.
74Cuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:10 PM   #21954
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

It's not a question of giving...

I win.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:12 PM   #21955
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer

Very true.

I take the win.
Old 10-10-2012, 04:13 PM   #21956
icantbebothered
Penguin
icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2.1
It isn't a question of giving.
So why does everyone kindly hand the win over to me?

I win.
icantbebothered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:16 PM   #21957
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules
74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 8.9 HDX Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Acer A200
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
It's not a question of giving...

I win.
In that case,

I win.
74Cuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:21 PM   #21958
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I win.
Old 10-10-2012, 04:33 PM   #21959
Nancy Fulda
I write stories.
Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Sharing is easy. What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine.

And I win.
Nancy Fulda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:45 PM   #21960
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

I've heard that before and ignored it before.

I win.

Tags
see post #136704, tags cleared!