Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 12-05-2009, 08:01 PM   #1
omro
Addict
omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Newspaper RSS Feeds

Feedbooks has a very useful feature allowing you to plug in an RSS feed and having it turned into a pdf which you can put on the PP.

Most of these RSS feeds are only the headlines and a paragraph, which makes for not useful reading. However, some, such as the UK's guardian paper can be downloaded in full.

Now that I'm living in Canada, I was wondering if there were any national newspapers that offered full print stories in their RSS rather than just summaries.
omro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 08:52 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by omro View Post
Feedbooks has a very useful feature allowing you to plug in an RSS feed and having it turned into a pdf which you can put on the PP.

Most of these RSS feeds are only the headlines and a paragraph, which makes for not useful reading. However, some, such as the UK's guardian paper can be downloaded in full.

Now that I'm living in Canada, I was wondering if there were any national newspapers that offered full print stories in their RSS rather than just summaries.
I don't know about Canada but some tools can get at the contents as well as the headlines. Try Calibre and also mobipocket for Windows. Both have an RSS convert feature.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert