Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-04-2009, 09:28 AM   #1
missajeep
missajeep began at the beginning.

Device: KINDLE 2
Talking Hi! New Author and Kindle 2 Owner

Hello. My name is Melissa Golliday. My husband and I love reading so much we sold a lot of our hard copies and dvds to pay for two kindles. (We couldn't share one) We have just published a novella and novel with Hearts on Fire Books and love discussing any type of romance novel. Feel free to check out our website where you can download our book in .prc format for the kindle or in .pdf or the word document for FREE!

Looking forward to chatting with everyone.

www.christophergolliday.webs.com
missajeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 10:44 AM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, missajeep.

Wow, lots of author checking in these days.........thats a great thing. Check out our "writers corner"

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75

and the different forums here.

Feel free to participate in any thread that interests you, and enjoy the free books available here.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-04-2009, 10:51 AM   #3
missajeep
missajeep began at the beginning.

Device: KINDLE 2
Thanks so much!
missajeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 12:42 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
HI missajeep and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 05:34 PM   #5
Sporadic
Banned
Sporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with others

Device: Kindle 1
Welcome to MoblieRead!

Quote:
Originally Posted by missajeep View Post
My husband and I love reading so much we sold a lot of our hard copies and dvds to pay for two kindles. (We couldn't share one)
I know that pain, I sold my Xbox 360 so I could buy my used Kindle 1
Sporadic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert