Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-14-2010, 04:05 AM   #1
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Problems with locked book (ADE) Kobo store after update

I have bought two books from the Kobo store since the 1.4 update. In both instances ADE did not "attach" to the downloads and I got a book locked message on my kobo when I went to read them. Attach is probably not the right word, as i used the usual way of doing it, and ADE is registered to this machine, etc. I purchased and downloaded a number of books from the website without any problems before the update and have in no way changed from the process that has worked in the past.

The only thing that worked to clear it was to remove the file off the Kobo and then sync the reader to the website (doing the trash the I'm reading list etc). It is a huge pain.

Ideas? Bad update?

Thanks in advance for any help you might give me.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote