Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-01-2010, 06:10 AM   #1
zoran
himself
zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo
firmware version for new devices

What firmware version kobo will run with devices sold by Borders in US?
I'm scheduled not for the very first states' shipment, but the second,
previously intended to be sent by July the 2nd.
I assume it pretty funny to get new reader and upgrade it at first.
Also, would like to know details about possible upgrade prior getting
the reader.
Best regards!
zoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 11:08 PM   #2
SameerH
Product Manager
SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoran View Post
What firmware version kobo will run with devices sold by Borders in US?
I'm scheduled not for the very first states' shipment, but the second,
previously intended to be sent by July the 2nd.
I assume it pretty funny to get new reader and upgrade it at first.
Also, would like to know details about possible upgrade prior getting
the reader.
Best regards!

There are some devices that went to Borders (US) with the old firmware, however anythign shipped to them starting next week (I think) will have the new firmware. We shipped the new firmware to the factory last week, and I believe there was a batch of Borders-bound readers waiting for it.
SameerH is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert