Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-13-2006, 02:41 AM   #1
geekraver
Addict
geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini,Kindle Paperwhite
rss2book release 13

I did some more work on non-RSS 'feeds'. They now go through the same code path as most of RSS, so things like extracting links from the content work. I also made a few other changes:

- HTML URLs can use @yyyy, @yy, @mm and @dd as metacharacters that get expanded to date elements. If you specifu an URL with one or more of these, and you have the Number Of Days set to a non-zero value, rss2book will expand it to a separate URL for each day and concatenate the reults

- I added a Content Reformatter field; you can use this to add extra HTML content (e.g. <BR>s) where this is useful.

As always, necessity was the mother of invention and I had an end goal in mind, namely being able to pull down a weeks worth of Dilbert strips as a single PDF. You can do that now, although the Sunday comic seems to get clipped on the right edge.
geekraver is offline   Reply With Quote