Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-22-2011, 06:16 PM   #1
gkc
gkc began at the beginning.

Device: iPad 2
Suggestion

Hello everyone. This is my first post. Lots to learn. This post is addressed to those who have worked on and possibly influence those people who can make things happen. Although I have several books on my iPad and Kindle, I mostly listen to audio books purchased from Audible.com. My collection is quite large and poorly managed by Audible. My question is this: Can Calibre be adjusted to manage audible books? It would be a wonderful treat to have Calibre be able to do for audio books what it does for ebooks. Can this post be forwarded to Kovid? What do you think?
gkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 07:25 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi gkc and welcome to MobileRead. If you don't get an answer here soon you might try posting your question in the Calibre section.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-23-2011, 07:50 AM   #3
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, GKC. As Cassidy sugests, you're likely to get quicker and more expert advice by posting your spefici question in the
Calibre-dedicate sub forum here. Luck and best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 05:49 PM   #4
gkc
gkc began at the beginning.

Device: iPad 2
How

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidym View Post
Hi gkc and welcome to MobileRead. If you don't get an answer here soon you might try posting your question in the Calibre section.
How do I find the Calibre section?
gkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:43 PM   #5
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Hello and welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-02-2011, 02:41 AM   #6
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by gkc View Post
How do I find the Calibre section?
You found it !

Welcome to Mobileread ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote