Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-01-2005, 01:13 AM   #1
oprf71
oprf71 began at the beginning.

Smile worldwide search engine sites

I,m new to mobile read.I have two websites that I set-up with search engines from around the world.would appreciate any feedback.
oprf71

www.ikeepbookmarks.com/thesearchers

www.geocities.com/searchingthenet/techie.html
oprf71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 03:43 AM   #2
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
this is kinda out of place here, dude. No offense, but we are dealing with mobile gadgets here. And the category you posted in is meant for sharing interesting links on the Web.
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote