Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-24-2009, 10:16 PM   #16
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Why not sell DRM free Mobipocket format on your website and then Kindle owners can buy them without the need to jump though hoops to sell for the Kindle.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 02:29 AM   #17
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Thanks, John. I'll pass on your valuable tip to our tech folks. Seems a plan. Cheers. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-25-2009, 02:32 AM   #18
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

By the way, we release Andrew Thelander's *Last Birds* in paperback and digital versions today. If any MR member would like a free PDF copy, please just drop me a line and I'll send it along. Details of the book are on our own site (www.bewrite.net) and all major online stores. Best wishes. Neil
Old 09-25-2009, 02:46 AM   #19
dmon65
Connoisseur
dmon65 will become famous soon enoughdmon65 will become famous soon enoughdmon65 will become famous soon enoughdmon65 will become famous soon enoughdmon65 will become famous soon enoughdmon65 will become famous soon enough

Device: SmartQ7, a 1st gen Nook and a Kobo Glo and Aura H2O
Thank you for the extremely fast response, Neil! Less than 12 hours, I think... Now I've gotta get the C. S. Thompson books wedged in the "to-read" queue near the top!

Again, thanks!
dmon65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 04:42 AM   #20
neilmarr
neilmarr

You're welcome, Dmon. Sorry that the time zone difference between Europe and the US
causes a wee delay sometimes, but glad to see you understand. Thanks. And you're hitting the same snag I did when I got a 505 for 'recreational reading' early this summer ... that darned to-read list is longer than ever it was when I was stacking treebooks. Happy reading. Neil
Advert
Old 09-25-2009, 05:49 AM   #21
Panda Rose
Zealot
Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs505, Kindle 3, iPhone4
I have emailed you. Thanks
Panda Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 06:37 AM   #22
neilmarr
neilmarr

Thanks for the email, PandaRose. I sent you a book we released today (*Last Birds*), but please do take your pick of others whenever you like. Very best. Neil
Old 09-25-2009, 03:55 PM   #23
roger the rabbit
Addict
roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Sony PRS-T3, 650 Black, 505, Kobo Glo HD Aura ONE
Thanks for the copy of Last Birds Neil
roger the rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 02:18 AM   #24
neilmarr
neilmarr

Hope you like it, Rog. It was a lot of fun to work on; an unusual wee piece by one of the most pleasant authors I've ever edited. Cheers. Neil
Old 09-27-2009, 04:30 PM   #25
mcspice
mcspice began at the beginning.

Device: Kindlel & Sony
I finished The Devil Can Wait last night - another great book! My girls have been sick with the dreaded 'swine flu' & it has been great to have something good to read. I'd be glad to write & post a review if you would like, just let me know where.

Thanks again,

Stephanie
mcspice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 03:21 AM   #26
neilmarr
neilmarr

That's kind of you Stephanie. Reader reviews posted anywhere -- even at Amazon -- are helpful, and if you'd like to email me a copy, I'll post it for you on the other websites who carry our books. *Devil Can Wait*, by the way, was the second in Marta's Sam Harper series. Just drop a line if you'd like the first, *Silenced Cry* and I'll send it as an attachment. The third in the series will be out next year. Hope the girls are feeling better. My next door neighbours' daughters came down with the same 'flu. No fun, eh? Love to all. Neil
Old 09-28-2009, 10:21 AM   #27
joobies
Addict
joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 1, Sony PRS-505
Neil, Thank you for the free books. I requested one and you sent two....
You can not beat that with a stick!
Seems the one I asked for was 2nd in a series and you included the first.
Very nice of you. Many thanks.
joobies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:22 AM   #28
neilmarr
neilmarr

You're welcome, Joobies. Holler back any time if there are other titles you fancy. Happy reading. Neil
Old 09-30-2009, 02:29 AM   #29
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
I still haven't recieved the book I requested Neil. Probably some glitch in the post ;-)
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 02:38 PM   #30
roger the rabbit
Addict
roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Sony PRS-T3, 650 Black, 505, Kobo Glo HD Aura ONE
Anything I have asked Neil for has arrived within a very short time - great service for gratis!!
roger the rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote