Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 06-05-2020, 04:14 PM   #1
mike_bike_kite
Digitally confused
mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, K2i, Nexus 7 32gb, Kobo Mini
Kindle browser - javascript & HTML issue

I'm in the middle of producing a browser based Sudoku page using javascript. It works fine without any installing etc but not everything is perfect. I have a settings page that is hidden by default until you press the settings button - this doesn't happen on the Kindle so I can't change the levels etc. Also there's a pair of buttons that allow you to alternate between putting in guesses for a square and the actual value - the logic works but the inactive button is supposed to grey out.

What I don't understand is why everything else works fine but a few isolated things don't work. Any ideas/guesses?

PS I do have javascript enabled.

PS2 if you want to see what it currently looks like then this is it.
mike_bike_kite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 12:13 PM   #2
melksnor
Goodest E-Reader
melksnor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melksnor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melksnor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melksnor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melksnor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melksnor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melksnor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melksnor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melksnor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melksnor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melksnor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 500 / Kindle 5th / Kindle PW4
The requested URL /sudoku2/sudoku.html was not found on this server.
melksnor is offline   Reply With Quote