Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 05-30-2020, 08:51 PM   #1
barba
Enthusiast
barba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughing

Device: Kindle Touch, Paperwhite 1 and Nook HD+ rooted
Help with first Kindle Paperwhite errors.

I have the first Paperwhite Serie N° B024 1603 3015 062T, Firmware 5.3.1, JBPatch 3.2.1.

I am using the Collections Manager (2.8.0) and Kual (v. 2.2) for years without any problem, but today both give me errors and sometimes the Kindle reboot after the error.

What do you thing is the problem? Maybe because I have only 65 MB free.?

How could repare Collections Manager and Kual?

Thank you very much in advance. (I can't live without Collections Manager)
barba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 01:44 AM   #2
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Is this a Kindle Amazon Problem or a Calibre problem?
I use the Amazon Collection have Not had any problems.
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 05:18 AM   #3
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Actual errors would be nice (as in, can't do anything without 'em). As would knowing the Calibre version.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 01:41 PM   #4
barba
Enthusiast
barba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
Actual errors would be nice (as in, can't do anything without 'em). As would knowing the Calibre version.
I don't understand your answer.

I only want to know how to "repair" Collections Manager.

Apart, I would like to know how you manage collections with Calibre and if it is possible to do with this old Kindle?
Old 05-31-2020, 02:01 PM   #5
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
I mean nobody can help you unless you actually *show* us the exact error messages.

EDIT: Oh, wasn't quite awake this morning, I assumed you were already using the Calibre Kindle Collection plugin, hence my request for the Calibre version .
The rest of my post stands, though.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 05:33 PM   #6
barba
Enthusiast

Thank you.

The problem was I only have 65 MB free. Now is Ok.