Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 05-22-2020, 05:10 PM   #1
jefferson
jefferson began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
JavaScript problem: mirror my phone's screen in browser

I have posted the same question in Kobo's forum, if it's a problem - I will delete it
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=330150

Quote:
I am trying to build an app to mirror my phone's screen in the ebook's browser.
The problem I am running in with my kobo and kindle that the browsers don't support websockets. I have also tryed to update the image via setInterval, but it's not working.
I am running out of ideas how I can do it. Is there a spec of Kobo/Kindle's browser Javascript Dom API somewhere?
Any ideas how to browser debugging? Other methods to show an updated picture on KOBO/Kindle?
jefferson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 01:14 AM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
It might be, because the answers are going to be the same .
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote