Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-06-2008, 02:43 PM   #196
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
Sure, the more the merrier, just shuck the armour (sorry, armor) and slip on the pinwheels...

Just don't ask for the soap, or you will make pilotbob smitten!
You say that like it's a bad thing?

Zelda, got any more bubble bath? I like that avatar of you. It must be still in your INbox somewhere
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 02:52 PM   #197
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
You say that like it's a bad thing?
I'd be more than happy to Armor-All all your armor, my dear heroine. Just put that sword down, please. I'm afraid you may....be careful there....slip on.....Watch out now!.....the soap and hurt someone. Uh, oh!! Look out Nick!!! Oh, no! You've already had kids, haven't you Nick?
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 03:45 PM   #198
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
I'd be more than happy to Armor-All all your armor, my dear heroine. Just put that sword down, please. I'm afraid you may....be careful there....slip on.....Watch out now!.....the soap and hurt someone. Uh, oh!! Look out Nick!!! Oh, no! You've already had kids, haven't you Nick?
If not, I'm sure someone here would generously give him one of theirs.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 04:13 PM   #199
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
No, not Armor-All. Honestly, can't you people keep our 37.5 actively inane threads properly sorted? It's Turtle Wax and/or WD-40.

- Sir Adrian ("Bruce") Rappaport aka Chris. Call me "Moe".
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 04:15 PM   #200
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Just put that sword down, please. I'm afraid you may....be careful there....slip on.....Watch out now!.....the soap and hurt someone. Uh, oh!! Look out Nick!!! Oh, no! You've already had kids, haven't you Nick?

Whey..... Missed me by that much.

Oh no, pilotbob, with that.... "soap".... Awwww.... I told you not to stay too close....
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 05:29 PM   #201
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
Whey..... Missed me by that much.

Oh no, pilotbob, with that.... "soap".... Awwww.... I told you not to stay too close....
Wait, did BOb get....bobbed?
Old 05-06-2008, 05:30 PM   #202
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
No, not Armor-All. Honestly, can't you people keep our 37.5 actively inane threads properly sorted? It's Turtle Wax and/or WD-40.

- Sir Adrian ("Bruce") Rappaport aka Chris. Call me "Moe".
hey now, that's cheating ! i haven't brought that one out of the reserves yet. i guess i'll have to do some shuffling. (see now, you're disrupting my numbering scheme).

oh, and i think you'll find that should be "His Majesty Sir Adrian ("Bruce") Rappaport aka Chris. Call me "Moe"." sheesh, how many times do i have to remind you ??
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 05:37 PM   #203
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
that's better. sheesh, i go out to have a drink or three with a friend, and i come back to discover y'all have been sowing chaos in every direction. i just can't leave you alone, can i ?
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 05:39 PM   #204
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Gosh, I had no idea I looked so good in bubbles. Nice shower, Nick. You don't mind if I take a bath, do you? You know that in Paris, we don't have proper shower stalls so I'm much more used to taking baths. Wait, who am I again?
Old 05-06-2008, 05:41 PM   #205
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
I'm more of a shower person, myself. But somehow, I keep thinking of his Majesty, Sir Adrian etc. etc. Bruce, etc. etc.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 05:46 PM   #206
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
Zelda, the Promiscuous Bather. This thread is both the cleanest and sexiest so far. I'm putting on my old avatar before this turns into an orgy.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 05:49 PM   #207
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
Zelda, the Promiscuous Bather. This thread is both the cleanest and sexiest so far. I'm putting on my old avatar before this turns into an orgy.
No! No! Don't do that! The..the..the whole Lounge will implode and we'll...uh....all be...uh, I don't know.....consumed in a gigantic....uh.....Help me out somebody! Whatever. Just make him stop!!!
Old 05-06-2008, 05:56 PM   #208
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Aww, man! Now look what you've gone and done. It feels like last week again. I don't know if I can relive that one again. All that wild and weird stuff. I think I need a beer. That's odd. It tastes like soap.
Old 05-06-2008, 06:01 PM   #209
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
WHEW!!!!! Now I know who I'm talking to. I was getting so much soap in my eyes I couldn't tell who all was IN that bath. Zelda looks best with just her and the bubbles. VR is a sweet lil grey puppy (my shih tzus will be jealous if I admire you too much) and Planethead is back to his cuuuuuute self. Ahhhh.

Eeeeekkk ... VR isn't quite himself -- he's somebody else's self! Poor HarryT. Whatever will HE wear?
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 06:01 PM   #210
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Quote:
Aww, man! Now look what you've gone and done. It feels like last week again. I don't know if I can relive that one again. All that wild and weird stuff. I think I need a beer. That's odd. It tastes like soap.
What's going on in here? Cut the nonsense. What do you want to do, get us shut down?

Tags
duck!, fun with avatars, thwack!, unutterable silliness, zelda