Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 12-20-2012, 03:44 PM   #1
mhafeez72
mhafeez72 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook simple Touch with GlowLight
Conversion to HTML Format

Hi

I have most of the files those are in pdf formats and their language is URDU. The original reading of pdf on the Nook GlowLight is not very comfortable but if I try to convert them to epub directly from pdf than it shows all the pages as black pages. As I read on the net, it is recommended to change the pdf format to html and than from html if it is converted back to epub than reading will be fine. i tried one pdf file to convert to html via calibre. The conversion is fine but it is creating one html folder where each page is one html file which means it has created the whole 287 html files with proper bookmark page. Now can anyone give idea how to convert them back as one single epub file via calibre?

Thanks and Best Regards

Mansoor Hafeez
mhafeez72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 03:38 PM   #2
Agama
Guru
Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, Nexus7
You may be able to make use of:

"How do I convert a collection of HTML files in a specific order?"

found in calibre's manual at:

http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq....mat-conversion
Agama is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert