Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-27-2010, 08:52 AM   #1
mdurham
mdurham began at the beginning.

Device: none
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>TypeError</b>

I tried creating a new library and also tried switching to a new library. Neither worked, I got the following ERROR:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/calibre/calibre/gui2/dialogs/choose_library.py", line 82, in accept
loc = os.path.abspath()
TypeError: my_abspath() takes at least 1 argument (0 given)

Is it me or doesn't this work properly?

Calibre Ver 0.7.13
Linux Ubuntu 10.10 (testing)

It's a great program though.
Cheers, Mike
mdurham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 11:25 AM   #2
Adoby
Handy Elephant
Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Thinkpad E595, Ubuntu Mate, Huawei Mediapad 5, Bouye Likebook Plus
Try with Calibre 0.7.15 and Ubuntu 10.04 instead. That works fine for me! If you insist on running old versions of Calibre on pre-release operating systems, you really shouldn't expect anything to work.

Last edited by Adoby; 08-27-2010 at 11:30 AM.
Adoby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-27-2010, 07:32 PM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adoby View Post
Try with Calibre 0.7.15
You're still running 0.7.15
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 11:31 PM   #4
mdurham
mdurham began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adoby View Post
Try with Calibre 0.7.15 and Ubuntu 10.04 instead. That works fine for me! If you insist on running old versions of Calibre on pre-release operating systems, you really shouldn't expect anything to work.
Thanks. I did try on 10.04 but 0.7.13 still didn't work so I upgraded to 0.7.16 and all seems to be okay.
Cheers, Mike
mdurham is offline   Reply With Quote