Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 06-21-2014, 07:47 AM   #121
CJY
Zealot
CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by chexmix View Post
... return to normal life, including hiking ... extremely lucky.
(Age, nearly the same here.)

Glad to hear it!
CJ
CJY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 03:21 PM   #122
jopesalva
jopesalva began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx BOOX M92 Negro Perla (negro)
I already have my M92 back to house, it was a breakdown of the screen and they have repaired it in guarantee in Artatech. Good service : Thumbsup:
jopesalva is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-24-2014, 11:58 PM   #123
chexmix
Zealot
chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014), Onyx Boox M96
Quote:
Originally Posted by jopesalva View Post
I already have my M92 back to house, it was a breakdown of the screen and they have repaired it in guarantee in Artatech. Good service : Thumbsup:
Glad to hear it. I am only waiting on a replacement stylus and I should be good to go. Looking forward to it. :^)
chexmix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 01:08 PM   #124
jopesalva
jopesalva began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx BOOX M92 Negro Perla (negro)
Quote:
Glad to hear it. I am only waiting on a replacement stylus and I should be good to go. Looking forward to it. :^)
It makes me happy to know that your M92 also this repaired Gracias:
jopesalva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 07:27 PM   #125
chexmix
Zealot
chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014), Onyx Boox M96
A happy ending to this tired old thread?

Today I received a replacement stylus in the mail and tried out my repaired M92. It ... works.

Sigh. Happy sigh.

Thank you, Booxtor!

Last edited by chexmix; 07-29-2014 at 07:57 PM.
chexmix is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-30-2014, 07:17 AM   #126
CJY
Zealot
CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Quote:
A happy ending to this tired old thread?

Today I received a replacement stylus in the mail and tried out my repaired M92. It ... works.

Sigh. Happy sigh.

Thank you, Booxtor!
Congratulation! Though one and a half years in the tube, I am not sure that is the correct expression, to he honest...!

Cheers!
CJ
CJY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 12:01 PM   #127
tuxdelux
tuxdelux began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
Hi again,

you are not supposed to press reset and power button at the same time.
Reset - just to be sure the device has been switched off.
Dont connect it to PC or walcharger - we have to know how the blue led at power on behave
- either blinks three time or no blue led at all - battery is empty and possibly too empty - must be either charged or replaced (if charging does not work, don't throw the battery away - we can revive it for you).
- blue led goes on for ca. 10 seconds, but the screen keeps to be frozen - the screen is most likely defective and the device must to service.

Don't try to press all those buttons at the same time - it will not work. I know only two combinations: [ok + power] - starts update. ["-" + power] - sets the device in service mode (don't do that)
Hi Booxtor,
I know this is more thna 6 years later but I just discovered this forum and thread but I'll give it a try anyway.
I own a Onyx Boox M92 but it has a frozen screen for some years now. The battery is still good and the boox responds to the reset + power on procedure. The blue led goes on after 1 second and stays on for exactly 20 seconds. This is double the 10 seconds that indicate a broken screen.
I can't find the special reset firmware (reformatting the user partition) as it was removed from all links I could find on this forum or via google; If anyone still has a copy, could you please share
it with me.
tuxdelux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 04:38 AM   #128
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuxdelux View Post
Hi Booxtor,
I know this is more thna 6 years later but I just discovered this forum and thread but I'll give it a try anyway.
I own a Onyx Boox M92 but it has a frozen screen for some years now. The battery is still good and the boox responds to the reset + power on procedure. The blue led goes on after 1 second and stays on for exactly 20 seconds. This is double the 10 seconds that indicate a broken screen.
I can't find the special reset firmware (reformatting the user partition) as it was removed from all links I could find on this forum or via google; If anyone still has a copy, could you please share
it with me.
You should try, probably with a best result, to contact directly Booxtor on his Web site : https://ereader.store/en/contact__our_store_here We haven't seen Booxtor here from a long time.
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote