Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 09-11-2012, 08:38 AM   #1
kamanza
Zealot
kamanza began at the beginning.

Device: none
Adding formats to catalog

I'm probably just not looking in the right place, but is it possible to add available formats to catalog items?
Thanks.
kamanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 09:46 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamanza View Post
I'm probably just not looking in the right place, but is it possible to add available formats to catalog items?
Thanks.
I simply open the Title in the Metadata editor and Drag n Drop additional formats into the 'formats' area
Notes:
Duplicate formats will replace

There is no 'sanity check on what actual book you drop (you could drop 'War and Peace' into 'Tom Sawyer' ) other than it is a valid book format.

The actual 'Drop' does not complete until you OK the Metadata edit window (Don't move/Delete the source until then)

or use the Red Book with Plus Icon located there

Last edited by theducks; 09-11-2012 at 09:48 AM. Reason: add
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-14-2012, 07:27 AM   #3
kamanza
Zealot

Thanks, but the fault is mine: i wasn't clear in my question:
I'm looking for a way to have the formats already in folders LISTED in the catalog produced by Calibre
Old 09-14-2012, 09:35 AM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Thanks, but the fault is mine: i wasn't clear in my question:
I'm looking for a way to have the formats already in folders LISTED in the catalog produced by Calibre
There is a Commandline (tool) option:
http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/cli/...ibredb-catalog that permits 'Formats' to be included in the Output File.
Old 09-14-2012, 02:22 PM   #5
kamanza
Zealot

Thanks, but could you elaborate:i don't know how to use command line
Advert
Old 09-14-2012, 02:25 PM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats

Quote:
Thanks, but could you elaborate:i don't know how to use command line
No. Take a basic computer class (if the still teach those).