Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 02-23-2012, 06:18 PM   #1
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Following links on a page

When I use Calibre to produce an epub from a newsfeed, it contains links to the various stories on the main page. How do I follow the links on the Kobo Touch? I tried touching them but it seems to only work occasionally.
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 01:28 PM   #2
BigJ
BigJ began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Hi

Following links isn't something I do often but I've found that double tapping works most of the time. I've also read that some people use triple tapping.

BigJ
BigJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-24-2012, 06:09 PM   #3
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
Long pressing works for me.
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 06:23 PM   #4
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Thanks. I seem to be able to make double-tap work - except when it's near the centre/bottom of the page (then it just makes the Kobo menu/options appear).
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 01:39 PM   #5
nico2010
nico2010 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Double-tap works also for me ( not each time) , but often double tap go to the notes and makes a page forward / backward ( depending on the location of the double tape).

Links and footnotes behavior should / have to be improve in future firmware.
nico2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert