Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 04-24-2011, 08:22 AM   #1
fragonis
fragonis began at the beginning.

Device: apple ipad 2
Amazon gift card

Selling amazon egift cards. $100 face value for $90.

Reason: No longer profitable to purchase on amazon: shipping + tax.
Security: Understand no one wants to be scammed, so if you an admin/mod. I can send to you first, then you pay after. Maybe after some positive reviews, people will trust more.
Payment: Western Union, WMZ.

Low post count. I know. I know. People will make noise about that, as i know forums, and the way new members are looked at, especially if selling. Well you have an exception here. Try me, you won't be disappointed.

Anything improper, mods, please tell me. Willing to follow your rules.
fragonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 09:03 AM   #2
fragonis
fragonis began at the beginning.

Device: apple ipad 2
Quick Edit: Note cards are only for amazon.com, not amazon.co.uk... etc. You get the gist.
fragonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-24-2011, 09:51 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 04:08 PM   #4
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
For those who might not know what is WMZ. It's a USD purse in Webmoney - payment system widespread in ex-USSR countries.
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 02:27 PM   #5
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2013, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Man o man o man.

Protest how you will, fragonis, this has scam written all over it.
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert