Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 04-19-2011, 11:14 PM   #1
Dre180
Dre180 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook (Wifi)
Mobi to Epub conversion question

I was hoping someone here would be able to assist me. If this has been asked before, I apologize, as I have spent a long time searching and have been unable to find the answer to my specific question.

I have an AZW file purchased from amazon that I converted to Epub. While i was able to do this no problem, I was wondering if there is a way I can edit how some of the text is formatted. For instance, the table of contents work as active links, however instead of starting the chapter on the next page, it begins right underneath the table. I've included a snapshot below, to show in detail. i appreciate any help you guys can give me. Thanks in advance!

/Screenshot .png
Dre180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 03:04 AM   #2
ldolse
Wizard
ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.

Device: PRS-650, iPhone
You're screenshot didn't come through. What you're asking for is certainly doable, either directly in Calibre or via search and replace. That said, you're description doesn't have enough detail to provide you and specific help.

The screenshot would be a start, but enabling debug and presenting us some code snippets from the problem area would be most helpful. The best debug files would be the debug-raw from the input directory, and the html file in the structure directory.

Don't post the entire book here, just the snippets of the problem sections.
ldolse is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert