Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 12-07-2009, 09:27 PM   #1
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Lenovo Yoga 8, IPad 3
Carrypad Revies Archos 5 Android + W1010 Review Update

I noticed that Chippy posted his review of the Archos 5 Android Internet Tablet over on Carrypad.com. Just a heads-up as I mentioned he would in some other threads.

http://carrypad.com/2009/12/06/archo...d-full-review/

I'm working on my W1010 4.3 Slider Review as well. It should be done by the next weekend, as I am awaiting a new battery from WireLession (I had a problem with the battery shipped with it). Don't take that as a negative - this little device is pretty cool and it has grown on me.
ColdSun is offline   Reply With Quote