Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-01-2012, 10:19 PM   #1
42nd&Lex
42nd&Lex shares his or her toys42nd&Lex shares his or her toys42nd&Lex shares his or her toys42nd&Lex shares his or her toys42nd&Lex shares his or her toys42nd&Lex shares his or her toys42nd&Lex shares his or her toys42nd&Lex shares his or her toys42nd&Lex shares his or her toys42nd&Lex shares his or her toys42nd&Lex shares his or her toys

Device: ipad
Smile 42nd & Lex, a vampire novel for grown-ups

42nd & Lex is my first published work. It's currently available on Amazon.com as an ebook ($2.99) or print-on-demand $10.99+ shipping).

A divorce lawyer by trade, I have been soured on love for years. I haven’t had a date in months and now my childhood best friend—you know the über pretty and together one—has hired me to handle her divorce. If she can’t keep a man then there is no hope for me. Then a chance meeting on an elevator changes everything. Lucan O’Reilly is good looking, wealthy, and has an apartment to die for. He always seems to know just what’s on my mind. The perfect man, actually. But is it all too good to be true…

“Shh, I’m ready to tell you,” he whispers and with that I hear him speak a word in my mind. Vampire. Unfortunately, this is the least of my concerns for a new relationship fraught with secret ceremonies, blood hungry enemies, and saving Lucan’s soul.
42nd&Lex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:48 AM   #2
42nd&Lex
42nd&Lex shares his or her toys42nd&Lex shares his or her toys42nd&Lex shares his or her toys42nd&Lex shares his or her toys42nd&Lex shares his or her toys42nd&Lex shares his or her toys42nd&Lex shares his or her toys42nd&Lex shares his or her toys42nd&Lex shares his or her toys42nd&Lex shares his or her toys42nd&Lex shares his or her toys

Very impressed with the readership here.

I'm considering a freebie run on the book...is price a determining factor to anyone?
Old 01-05-2013, 10:20 PM   #3
42nd&Lex

Free Promo This Weekend: 42nd & Lex (a vampire romance novel)

Free e-book download on Amazon until Monday.

A divorce lawyer by trade, I have been soured on love for years. I haven’t had a date in months and now my childhood best friend—you know the über pretty and together one—has hired me to handle her divorce. If she can’t keep a man then there is no hope for me. Then a chance meeting on an elevator changes everything. Lucan O’Reilly is good looking, wealthy, and has an apartment to die for. He always seems to know just what’s on my mind. The perfect man, actually. But is it all too good to be true…
“Shh, I’m ready to tell you,” he whispers and with that I hear him speak a word in my mind. Vampire. Unfortunately, this is the least of my concerns for a new relationship fraught with secret ceremonies, blood hungry enemies, and saving Lucan’s soul.

http://www.amazon.com/42nd-Lex-ebook...d_rhf_pe_p_t_1

Tags
free amazon book, vampire romance