Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 02-12-2012, 02:08 AM   #1
arnique
arnique 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.arnique 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.arnique 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.arnique 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.arnique 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.arnique 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.arnique 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.arnique 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.arnique 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.arnique 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.arnique 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: Nook/Kobo Touch
Shortlist and 'Read' Book List Resets

My Kobo Touch's Shortlist refreshes every time I connect to my laptop via USB to side-load books. The tag 'read' under books also resets to 'unread'. The Reading Life statistics, though, are updated. I have done one factory reset and installed the 1.9.16 again, but the problem persists.

I am wondering whether anyone has experienced the same thing as I am. My Kobo Touch is updated to the latest firmware and I use Calibre on a Macbook.

Do you think I should send the KT back for a replacement? I'm not too bothered with the Shortlist since I don't use it much anyway, but if this indicates future software errors I'd like to know.
arnique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 08:12 AM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Check what the Calibre setting is for Metadata Management in Preferences | Import/Export | Sending books to Device.

I seem to recall having the same issue until I changed it to Manual Management.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-15-2012, 03:26 AM   #3
arnique
arnique 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.arnique 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.arnique 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.arnique 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.arnique 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.arnique 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.arnique 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.arnique 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.arnique 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.arnique 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.arnique 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: Nook/Kobo Touch
It worked! Thank you!
arnique is offline   Reply With Quote