Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-11-2016, 05:50 PM   #1
Kai Winters
Lover of Books
Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+
Problem when connecting iPhone 6+

Hi all,
When connecting my iPhone 6+ to Calibre I just started getting this error message.

"Error communicating with device"
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 87, in run
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 503, in _books
File "calibre_plugins.ios_reader_apps.__init__", line 704, in books
NotImplementedError

When I click on "connect share", "connect to folder"/"connect to iTunes" are greyed out. When I remove the iPhone I am able to connect to both and can send the book to iTunes device main memory which then is sent to my iPhone when I connect it to iTunes and "synch".

Suggestions for this are welcome.
Thank you,
Kai
Kai Winters is offline   Reply With Quote