Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-03-2011, 01:27 AM   #1
squawker
squawker has learned how to read e-bookssquawker has learned how to read e-bookssquawker has learned how to read e-bookssquawker has learned how to read e-bookssquawker has learned how to read e-bookssquawker has learned how to read e-bookssquawker has learned how to read e-bookssquawker has learned how to read e-books

Device: PRS-500
Screen Savers

For your consideration, attached are screen saver images of William Manchester, Gore Vidal, and Winston Churchill that I hacked up.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	churchill.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	64009   Click image for larger version

Name:	manchester.jpg
Views:	288
Size:	77.9 KB
ID:	64010   Click image for larger version

Name:	gore_vidal.jpg
Views:	258
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	64011  
squawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 09:59 PM   #2
3bayjunkie
SPC
3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Kindle 3 (3g,black)
your image quality is bad. looks like a lot of jpg artifacts and the ones on the left and right are way too dark.
3bayjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-04-2011, 12:30 AM   #3
squawker
squawker has learned how to read e-bookssquawker has learned how to read e-bookssquawker has learned how to read e-bookssquawker has learned how to read e-bookssquawker has learned how to read e-bookssquawker has learned how to read e-bookssquawker has learned how to read e-bookssquawker has learned how to read e-books

Device: PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3bayjunkie View Post
your image quality is bad. looks like a lot of jpg artifacts and the ones on the left and right are way too dark.
Did you actually load them up on your Kindle? They look pretty good to me on the Kindle. If you can do better and post them up, then I'll use yours.
squawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 01:13 AM   #4
3bayjunkie
SPC
3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Kindle 3 (3g,black)
Quote:
Originally Posted by squawker View Post
Did you actually load them up on your Kindle? They look pretty good to me on the Kindle. If you can do better and post them up, then I'll use yours.
yes i did. sorry. they just don't look very sharp on the screen. especially the first one, but other people might like it so don't take it too hard. try finding some high res pictures.
3bayjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote