Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-09-2010, 12:16 PM   #1
lrain5
lrain5 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Recipe Help

Hey, I was wondering if someone could help me make a Recipe for daily comics Cyanide and Happiness.

The feed is (http://feeds.feedburner.com/Explosm)
I have tried looking at the tutorial but don't understand it much. My little brother loves looking at comics like these on my new nook and I don't mind them either... Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Everyone!
lrain5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 01:26 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrain5 View Post
Hey, I was wondering if someone could help me make a Recipe for daily comics Cyanide and Happiness.

The feed is (http://feeds.feedburner.com/Explosm)
I have tried looking at the tutorial but don't understand it much. My little brother loves looking at comics like these on my new nook and I don't mind them either... Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Everyone!
Requests like this are best made in the Sticky thread Custom Recipes.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-09-2010, 10:19 PM   #3
lrain5
lrain5 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
Requests like this are best made in the Sticky thread Custom Recipes.
Oh ok, really sorry!
lrain5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 10:42 PM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrain5 View Post
Oh ok, really sorry!
Nothing to be sorry for.

You can ask for help anywhere and folks here will be glad to help. The Custom recipe thread though has folks subscribed to it that are not only willing but also able to help with these questions.

Glad to have you aboard.

Don't forget to check out the books right here at mobileread. If you find a book here but it is not in ePub or ereader, remember that prc and lrf are convertible by Calibre.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote