Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 10-03-2007, 11:58 AM   #1
pruss
Evangelist
pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Windows reader with really good searching

I'm looking for Windows ebook reader software with hypertext capabilities and very good searching (ideally, Boolean and pre-indexed) that works for moderately large texts (about 50+mb). Folio Views is one option, but it's expensive, and I'd prefer something open source or at least free.

Tomeraider might one option. How good is it?
pruss is offline   Reply With Quote