Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 06-07-2011, 04:24 PM   #1
Rustyworld
Rustyworld began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge
Smile Transferring ownership

Greetings all...

I was wondering how you transferred ownership of your PE now that the company seems mostly down. I recently purchased a red one on Woot & successfully upgraded to Froyo. I've had no problems but have decided it's not for me & wish to sell it. Any help/advice is appreciated.

Rustyworld
Rustyworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 04:30 PM   #2
emusan
lol
emusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheese

Device: eDGe
how much would this be selling for? And would you perchance be interested in a trade?

And to answer your question, just remove your info from there(accounts etc.) to do this I think you go to settings->privacy->factory reset. There is little point in having your account info there anyway, given that the company isn't around anymore...
emusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-07-2011, 04:32 PM   #3
larka
larka began at the beginning.

You don't need to transfer ownership, you might want to do clean re-install of Froyo and not registering device and apps with Adobe and other providers (Amazon, etc.). Registering with Entourage is not needed for anything now. Or simply do factory re-set and new owner will upgrade as they want without registering.
larka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 05:18 PM   #4
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
I bought a used EE a few weeks back and the previous owner told me the only thing he did before transferring it to me was do a Factory Reset. This will erase personal data and leave the Operating System in tact. Go to Settings - Privacy - and select Factory data reset. This will relieve of having to hassle with reloading the OS.

Last edited by obsessed2; 06-07-2011 at 05:20 PM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 06:03 PM   #5
Rustyworld
Rustyworld began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emusan View Post
how much would this be selling for? And would you perchance be interested in a trade?

And to answer your question, just remove your info from there(accounts etc.) to do this I think you go to settings->privacy->factory reset. There is little point in having your account info there anyway, given that the company isn't around anymore...
Thanks for the quick response all!

I'm not sure what to sell it for. I'd like to get my $150. back. I also have a pink case that I would throw in. What kind of trade? Can we talk about this here?

Rustyworld
Rustyworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert