Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 06-28-2013, 03:42 AM   #1
funkybeat
funkybeat began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 4.1 NT
Use different Keyboard Layout for prev/next keys

Hi there,

I'm very new to the Kindle universe and I'm wondering if there is a way to use other key settings for my Kindle 4.1 NT?

I'd like to additionally use the left & right arrow keys to flip pages. (Like the side buttons do)

Is there any 3rd party reader software which supports this? Or any hack I could use? I just found a hack which flips the space bar of an older Kindle with the left-side-button permanently, however this is not what I'm looking for.

Thanks

Mike
funkybeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 12:58 PM   #2
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Moved to dev forum, as you're more likely to get help there.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert