Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-11-2012, 01:30 PM   #76
astmario
Connoisseur
astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
CC and US address are not problem, it is just me being there for Black Friday, so if online ordering is available, I could order it from abroad and just have it waiting for me there in the December.
astmario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 03:05 PM   #77
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Thanks for the tip on the Itunes cards. I use them on my own account - keeps my purchases in line with my budget.

I agree, other than the Ipods, the Sansa Clip is really a good MP3 product. I bought one to send with my late Dad to the hospital fully loaded with old radio programs. Worked great for him as well as my Mom. It's inexpensive enough that if it does get lost, you don't get a lot of angst about it.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-12-2012, 08:21 AM   #78
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
@astmario:
Seems like BestBuy has set up an online International-buying system:
International Orders

If you have a non-US billing address, you have two options when placing an order on BestBuy.com:

Have your order shipped to a US mailing address. This includes states within the United States, the US Virgin Islands, Guam, and APO/FPO (military) addresses.
Pick up your order at any US store. You can also designate someone else to pick up your order in the United States.

To complete your online purchase:

During checkout, in place of your non-US billing address, use this exact billing address:

10780 Kempwood Dr.
Houston, TX 77043

--- rest of info at:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Help-Top...at204400050019

First time I've seen such a thing. Would be very helpful, I could shop online also.
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:54 AM   #79
wizwor
Wizard
wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
* RadioShack Coupons - Get $10 Back for every $50 you Spend - are available from 01 Nov 2012 ~ 05 Jan 2013, but the redemption terms are quite restrictive. You can only redeem one $10 coupon per transaction. See the link above for a detailed FAQ.
This is some fine print. RS will teach people to actually read the fine print this Christmas. That said, adding a fuse, battery, or tie wrap to the $199.99 Fire HD will get you back four of those certificates via email within seven days and you'll have thirty days to redeem them. If you plan to go to RS on BF, this should not be hard to do -- just order your Fire today to make sure you have the certificates in time. Plus, they usually give early birds another gift certificate...

RadioShack BF deals

Digital Media: SanDisk 16GB Cruzer USB Flash Drive $7.99
Digital Media: SanDisk 16GB microSDHC Card $7.99
Digital Media: SanDisk 16GB SDHC Memory Card $7.99
Digital Media: SanDisk 32GB Cruzer USB Flash Drive $9.99
Digital Media: SanDisk 8GB microSDHC Memory Card $5.99
Digital Media: SanDisk 8GB SDHC Memory Card $5.99
Digital Media: SanDisk Ultra II SD 16GB Card $12.99
Digital Media: SanDisk Ultra microSDHC and microSDXC 16GB UHS-I Cards $12.99
Electronics: Gigaware 2.1 Multimedia Speakers $11.99
Electronics: Skullcandy Ink'd Earbud Headphones (Black) $8.99
Electronics: Skullcandy Ink'd Earbud Headphones (Blue) $8.99
Electronics: Skullcandy Ink'd Earbud Headphones (Pink) $11.99
Electronics: Skullcandy Ink'd Earbud Headphones (Red) $8.99
Electronics: Skullcandy Ink'd MIC'd Earbuds (Black) $11.99
Electronics: Skullcandy Ink'd MIC'd Earbuds (Rasta) $11.99
GPS Devices: Gigaware GPS Dash Mount & Carrying Case $19.99
MP3 Players: SandDisk 4GB Sansa Clip Zip MP3 Player (Black) $29.99
MP3 Players: SanDisk 4GB Sansa Clip Zip MP3 Player (Gray) $29.99
MP3 Players: SanDisk 4GB Sansa Clip Zip MP3 Player (Purple) $29.99
MP3 Players: SanDisk 4GB Sansa Clip Zip MP3 Player (Red) $29.99
Video Games: Sony DualShock Wireless Controller (PS3) $39.99

RadioShack Fire HD accessories

Belkin Metallic Folio with Stand for Kindle Fire HD (Pink) $39.99
Belkin Chambray Folio w/ Stand for 7" Kindle Fire HD (Black) $29.99
Targus Versavu™ Rotating Case for Kindle™ Fire HD (Black) $49.99
Targus Kickstand Case for Kindle™ Fire HD (Red) $29.99
Belkin® Verve Folio for Kindle™ Fire HD (Purple) $29.99
ZAGG® invisibleSHIELD™ for 7" Kindle™ Fire HD $24.99
wizwor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:47 AM   #80
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
There was a Kindle Team tweet last night about a "lightning deal on an all-new Kindle device" today.
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-13-2012, 09:11 AM   #81
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by treadlightly View Post
There was a Kindle Team tweet last night about a "lightning deal on an all-new Kindle device" today.
Sounds mysterious

Quote:
It’s never too early for a great holiday deal. RT if you agree… then, check back tomorrow for a lightning deal on an all-new Kindle device!
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:04 AM   #82
wizwor
Wizard
wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, fire
still nothing. i call hoax!
wizwor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:27 AM   #83
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

They still have 6 deals pending. Next one is a half hour away.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:11 AM   #84
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Target has discounted the Nook Hd and +.
The HD+ is $16.00 off the regular price for the 32G model.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:45 AM   #85
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
The facebook page said you had to like it and then come back "tomorrow" for the "deal"
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:57 PM   #86
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
The facebook page said you had to like it and then come back "tomorrow" for the "deal"
Or perhaps we're all about to get a shot in three minutes. From the Gold Box page:

Quote:
10:00 AM PST - Kindle Store Deal

Deal starts in: 00:03:05
PS: It seems to be a deal on the Kindle Fire according to FB.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:03 PM   #87
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Glommed it and subsequently deleted it from my cart. I have zero interest in a 8GB Kindle Fire even at $129.

I'd have bought it for someone else, though, if I knew for a fact they coveted one and I'd be reimbursed.

FWIW, this is the new Kindle Fire with the faster processor and so froth froth.

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 11-13-2012 at 01:09 PM.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:17 PM   #88
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post
Glommed it and subsequently deleted it from my cart. I have zero interest in a 8GB Kindle Fire even at $129.

I'd have bought it for someone else, though, if I knew for a fact they coveted one and I'd be reimbursed.

FWIW, this is the new Kindle Fire with the faster processor and so froth froth.
At $129, it's a great deal. This price is lower than the BF deals. The best BF deal is at Best Buy for $160 + free $30 GC.
Old 11-13-2012, 01:20 PM   #89
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Appreciate the heads up on this. I rarely look at Twitter or Facebook.
Old 11-13-2012, 01:56 PM   #90
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
I grabbed one for my girls for Christmas. If the free time works the way I want it to, I'll give it to them, if not, it goes back. Then I will sell their Nook Color and Aluratek Color.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote